Monster Birthday for My Besties

Hi I am sharing my second project  My Besties Spanish Challenge. I am using one of the Monster mini images. Click here.

I have made a door hanger for my friends daughter. This is such a fun image.

image coloured using alcohol pens and watercolour pencils. Background paper made using green paper stamped with inks to make different size circles. White pen used to add random dots. I then matted and layered 2 rectangle pieces of patterned paper from my craft stash. i added ribbon and trim in coordinating colours.


Click here to join the new challenge over at My Besties Spanish Challenge for January.



Challenges entered:
colour crazy challenge (week 1)
mybesties 3d deco blog #1
polkadoodle (week 1)
qkr stampede #277
crafting with an attitude #35
creative knockouts #227
Cute card thursday
Stamps and stencils
Seize the birthday
Colour Inspiration
Always fun challenges


Facebook Group share

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts