Floral for A perfect Time to craft

Hi Crafters,
I am sharing my DT make for A Perfect Time to Craft challenge #14

I have made a gatefold card using 2 7x7 card blanks. i mat and layered black card and a flower patterned paper on the inside and outer edges. 

The image used is from this months sponsor Goha Digi Stamps


For the front i mat and layered a sentiments on square card and added a red/gold bow and flat back pearls.

Join challenge #14 at A Perfect Time to Craft

Thank you visiting my blog today. I appreciate all your comments.

Challenges:
aud sentiments challenge blog

Facebook:
Goha Facebook Group
Paper Crafting
Meet at the Scrappers corner  International DT Open Group Sisters of Craft
Colour therapy, crafts & crystals
All our cards are here
No rules creations
Card making Australia & New Zealand

Adult Colouring Worldwide Facebook Group 


Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts