Celebrating Father's

Hi all and Happy Monday! I am sharing my first DT make for Creativ Fusion Arts & Crafts Challenges on Facebook and Blogger.

I have made 2 cards using images from this months sponsor Oddball Art Co.
Click HERE for image 1

I used my watercolour pencils & fine liner pens to colour the image. I made the 3 seals 3D as this digi set comes with additional elements so you can build up.

I used 2 different papers for the background and fussy cut the image and added 3d foam to give depth. 
 Click HERE for image 2
For my 2nd card. i have made a 6x6. i mat and layered 3 different patterned papers. i used my embossing pen to emboss the bubbles & highlighted the stars with my red fine line pen. i added a 'best dad' stamped sentiment.


Come and join in our new challenge group at Creativ Fusion Arts & Crafts challenges on Facebook or The Blog

Challenges Entered:


Shared: 





Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts