Journal Pockets and inchies

 Hi Crafters, A lovely sunny warm day here in the UK today. I am working on a new project...Africa themed Junk journals and have been busy making additions to decorate the pages. Today i have made some inchies (1 inch pieces of art) and a few double pockets to add to the pages of my journals. 

To make this project i glued tissue paper onto book pages and then cut out the desired shapes that i needed. I used animal wildlife themed tissue paper and metal dies for the tags and pockets.


Inchies 

for these 3 inchies i have added fussy cut images of lions and some lace trim. I also drew dash lines around the edges with my white pen. 



For my fianl 3 inchies i used fussy cut Giraffe images again i used my white pen to add lines around the edges and i also added a couple of gold confetti shapes.  The tissue paper for this background was giraffe print which was just what i needed. 

Double pockets & Tags





I will add glue these pockets to the pages of the journals once i have sewn in the pages into the cover. 




This project is featured on reativ Fusion for Challenge #20. To enter the challenge click HERE













Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts