Christmas Vintage Junk Journal

 Hello crafters, I've started to make my Christmas creations. My first project is a Jane Austin Themed Junk Journal. 

I have used the digital kit from Tsunami Rose designs "Jane Austin Christmas" as well as "The Christmas List". I have not incorporated any coffee dyed papers but have added patterned papers. I have used the full kit to make this journal with some additions. 

I made a soft cover by sewing fabric onto card stock and decorated with lace and additional fabric pieces. 

If you're a Jane Austin fan you will love the images on the papers in this journal. 


There is only 1 signature but it has 92 full pages giving lots of space for writing. I've also added in a lot of journalling cards and tags. 


I have also made 2 detachable dangle charms:

This pocket is made from a fabric gift bag that i have stitched onto card and added some lace and a button for decoration. 

I love these little elf boots that were part of a mini Christmas card making kit.

This journal is available for sale:
 https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1077446378/christmas-junk-journal-vintage-journal
Watch a flipthrough on my Youtube channel: https://youtu.be/RxWSZDf3Mt8









Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts