Best Friend Card for Papercraft Happy DT

Hi all you crafty people!


Today i have made a card for the DT at Papercraft Happy for Challenge:  'anything goes with friends'.

For this months challenge i have used my own stamped image from my stash and made a card. Our sponsor for this month is Knitty Kitty/Eekers Stamps . Click HERE to visit her shop where there are some great Kitty images.


I decided to keep this card quite plain and only matted and layered the image. i used my patterned circle die set to cut out the image and add a layer.
I added die cut hearts various sizes. A few stamped paw prints & small flower. I added the sentiment 'World's Best Friend' and finished off with a few brads and some stickles around the hearts.   


 WINNERS: This will be a Random Drawing. Random Drawing will be September 15. We will also do a Designers Choice vote for 3 Best Overall Designs based on our theme. Winners will get badges.
Click HERE to go to Papercraft Happy Blog


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:

This card has been posted on the following facebook groups:

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts