Footbal Frenky

Hi Crafters.

Today i want to share with you a recent card make for a young mans birthday. He is a keen footballer and fan so of course the theme had to be football.  I chose red as the highlight colour as this is the colour of his favourite team.




I went with a minimal design in monochrome.


  1.  7 x 7 inch white card base
  2. I cut white card 6 x 6 inches. stamped football image in black and in red diagonally across the middle. overlaying some of the stamping.  
  3. I then matted onto black card 6.5 x 6.5 inches and glued onto the card base. 
  4. I then stamped a 'happy birthday' sentiment and a 'celebration bottles' stamp onto white card, cut them out in a rectangle and edged using my black spectrum noir alcohol pen, using 3D glue to add some dimension.  
  5. I finished off with 4 black brads on each corner.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I love to read your comments as they keep me inspired. 

This card has been entered into the following challenges:


Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts