Making Faces Altered Notebook

Hi Happy Crafters,
It's that time again, another exciting challenge #40 from My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
Come and join in the fun and play with us over at My Besties Spanish Challenge BlogTHEME: ANYTHING GOES. You have until the last day of the month to enter.


Meanwhile, here is my inspiration project for this month. For my image this month i chose something a bit different.  Thank you so much 'Sherri Ann Baldy' for this great image. I really love this image, she is called 'Making Faces'  isn't she fab.

I used this image to make a cover for my craft note book.


I backed all the book in coral colour paper and added a large doily around the spine and covers. I cut 4 strips of patterend paper from my stash as borders around the book. The image was cut to fit A5 and i added paper punch flowers, a die cut burlap flower and heart.  

I also covered the back to coordinate with the front


I coloured he image with alcohol pens and added a shimmer to the flower in her hair. But the shimmer doesn't show well on the photo.




original cover before decoration.


Click HERE for this image in the My Besties Shop

Pop over to the My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog to see all the inspirational makes from the Design Team Team.


There are lots more images by the artist 
You can get them here:

We are looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations 

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts