Seed Bead Inchies & ATC's

Hi crafters, Hope you're all enjoying the sun!?
Today i am sharing some 'inchies' & Artists Trading Coins, that i have made for the July 'UK Stampers Forum' swaps. Hope you like?

I painted each inchie a different colour using my alcohol pens. I then stamped a small flower and sun in either corner. Finally i added the seed beads and some tiny gems.






This months theme is anything goes so i thought i would go with a bit of positivity for my first attempt at making ATC's. I've made 3 ATC's in orange, yellow and green (bright summer colours) On each ATC i have coloured the base and stamped a cog and partial frame in black. I then added small flower and leaf paper die cuts and stamped on the words using my mini letter stamps.  





Challenges entered:








Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts