Vintage Theme Postcard

Happy Wednesday Crafters,

Still enjoying the glorious weather here in Manchester UK! I've been doing a lot more crafting other than paper crafts lately, so i will be posting like mad all my crafty makes.

Today i'm sharing a postcard that i've made for UK Stampers Forum. I thought i would try something a bit different this time and go with a vintage type theme.


I decided to use a digital image (it's from a Tsunami Rose journal card) I fussy cut the teddy and added a tiny sentiment tag and brad.
The base is white card cut to 6x4 inches. I covered the base in a cream/beige/brown patterned paper and added part of a paper doily.  I added a mini flowers and a die cut butterfly from patterned paper.


UK Stampers Forum Postcard Swap

Challenges entered:


Shared:



Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts