Just to say...Many Thanks


Hi everyone thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. Today i am sharing my October design team makes for Creativ Fusion Arts & Crafts Blog.
This month there is no theme, so it's anything goes. You can enter our challenge up to 3 times.

One of the DT projects will be put up for this months prize!

I have made a thank you card using a stamp from Bloom Art Stamps.

This stamp is perfect for making an autumn themed card.

i coloured around the edges of the card base with a black marker and then added a mustard colour embossed card, leaving a small border around.
i stamped the image onto white paper, coloured using watercolour pencils and then coloured the white with my 'linen' distress ink. I fussy cut the image and glued onto the card. To finish i added 2 sentiments from the 'Polyanna Pickering' farmyard days set and a few black shiny brads in the corners.


For my second project i have altered a tired note book.

I had this notebook for a while and had filled all the pages. The cover was getting a bit tired but i really like the size and the elastic closure and pen holder. I used my left over scrap paper and card for this project.

paper from 'tattered lace' and image from 'Polyanna Pickering'


I gutted the book. carefully removing the pages. I then cut paper to size for the front and the back. leaving a border all around. I rounded some of the corners to match the book.
I then covered the front, back and inside covers. before doing this i removed the elastic closure.



  


I added a pocket in the front and back inside covers, and washy tape to secure the spine. 




This was a fun project and a good way to use up scarp paper and card. All i have to do now is to make some tags and journalling cards.

Challenges entered:
Addicted to stamps
Crafting by design
Crafty Creations
Crafty Gals corner challenges
Carabbi moments of crafts
Allsorts challenge blog
The sisterhood of crafters
Vintage Journey
Colour Crazy challenge
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/





Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts