Paper Dresses

Hi crafters. My design team project for Creativ Fusions Challenge #19 This months theme is anything goes

I've found a new addiction with these amazing paper dresses.

The original tutorial is from Gi Kerr from 'Happiness in Crafting' on youtube and Etsy.





Polka dot 8x8 lilac patterned paper. I added fabric butterfly embellishments and lace trim around the bottom, wasit and the sleeves. It's a little difficult to see in the photo but i also added some glitter glue around each butterfly. I finally added some purple shiny brads for a little extra detail.

Rainbow patterned paper 4x4. Made a smaller dress. With different coloured shiny brads. I added paper clips to the back of each dress so that they can go onto a page or be hung on the wall.  

8x8 flower patterend paper. For this dress i added small red roses and a satin ribbon for a belt with a shiny red brad.   

I had to make some co-ordinated hats. This one has a hat pin to add a little extra styling.





This was such a fun project to try and i will definitely be making more.
To join in this months challenge at Creativ Fusion click the link below:


Shared on:

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts