'Love is in the air' for Let's Craft & Create

Today i am sharing with you my first design team project for Let's Craft & Create. I am so thrilled to be part of the team.

The theme for this month is anything goes with the option of 'love is in the air' 'Love is in the air'.
💝 💜 💘

The image i am using is a sneak peak by, Lilies Dreams who have kindly allowed me to use one of their images, from a new range of Digi stamps due to be launched very soon

i printed the image onto brown paper and coloured using my watercolour pencils. on the ears i used 3 shades of red and a dark purple. I love that the ears are shaped like hearts. i coloured the elephants body using pencil, grey and white. For the water i coloured in white shaded the edges with 2 shades of blue and added stickles for  a shine.  

I used the image to make an A5 gift box and matching tag. 

I made a red bow from wide ribbon and used red/white twine as a border and as a bow. The hearts on the lid were highlighted with red glitter.  




Click HERE for challenge #133 over at Let's Craft & Create



Challenges Entered

trimmies craft challenge
my creative scoop color-inspiration
Dream Valley
House mouse
simon says stamp
Bitten by the bug 2
Star Stampz

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts