Congratulations Card make

Hello Happy Crafters,

There seem to be lots of celebration events over the past few months, christenings, milestone birthdays and weddings.
Today i am showing a custom made wedding card.
I previously made a graduation card in gold and white and I just loved the colour combination. So I decided to make this card in gold and white as well.

I used 2 shades of gold-a glitter gold as well as the mirri card.


 

I matted the base with the glitter gold paper and layered with white card that i embossed with a crafters companion heart folder. I used a corner die that i inset into one of the corners. This allows the glitter gold to show through. I added a heat embossed celebration sentiment and a topper sentiment into on the top and bottom.

die cut corner
dove and bow die cut. triple shadowed with gold, white and glitter gold. 


I matted the doves and bow onto die cut gold mirri card.



Items used in this make:
  • White card base
  • Gold mirri card
  • Gold glitter paper
  • Crafters Companion Heart embossing folder
  • Tattered lace ornate corner die
  • Tattered lace dove & bow die
  • Gold embossing powder
  • celebration sentiment stamp
  • topper sentiment


Mirri card isn't a card i have used a lot but i think i fell in love with it after making this and a previous card.  

I hope you like this make and thank you for visiting my blog today. I read all your comments. 

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts