DT make for a 'Perfect Time To Craft' Challenge #9

1st September 2017 A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #9

Hi Happy crafters.

I am happy to announce that i am joining a group of great crafters on the Design Team at  'A Perfect Time To Craft'
I hope you all like my first inspiration make.

Decorated Gift Bag.

click here to join in the challenge at A Perfect Time To Craft! You can enter up to 3 projects. Our Challenge THEMES are always ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sheepski Designs Digital Images and Art  and i chose this digi stamp -  'Flump & Tic' for my image. Isn't he just fab! 


I backed the image onto pattern paper, added a pink stitched detail trim. I embossed the bottom plain paper and added shiny fabric butterflies.



 I added a couple of pink bows on the top corners and made a heart shaped tag coloured with distress ink.

I used my spectrum noir alcohol markers to colour the image and blended distress ink around the outside of the image.




SheepSki Designs have a great challenge blog & Facebook Group. Why not pop over and join their page, there are some great challenges and prizes.

CLICK HERE for SheepSki New Challenge Blog



CLICK HERE for SheepSki Designs Facebook Group


CLICK HERE for SheepSki Digital Stamps Facebook Group




This make has been entered into the following challenges:

  1. Crafty Sentiments Designs
  2. Come and Get it Challenges
  3. Crafty Animals
  4. SheepSki Designs Challenges
  5. If you give a crafter a cookie
  6. Scrapping4funchallenges
This make has been posted onto the following Facebook groups:

  1. UK Stampers Forum
  2. Kit and Clowder
  3. Colour Therapy, Crafts & Crystals 
  4. International DT open Craft Group
  5. SheepSki Designs Digital Stamps
  6. Through The Craft Room Door
  7. Paper Crafting
  8. Meet at the Scrappers Corner
  9. Sisters of Craft
  10. Paper Crafting Support Group
  11. All our Cards Are Here
  12. Card Making Australia & New Zealand



Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read all your comments. 

Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts